Did you know that 1 in 8 women struggle with infertility? This can happen for a handful of reasons, but thankfully, there are some steps you can take to increase your fertility naturally. Listen in to learn more.
Episode 43 | May 19, 2020
What’s new this week
While many women spend most of their early years trying to avoid pregnancy, what happens when you finally decide you’re ready to conceive…but can’t?
In this episode of You Time, Carley chats candidly with Dr. Zen about the struggles modern women are having with fertility, conception, and postpartum. She shares knowledgeable insight, helpful tools, and her favorite supportive tools for increasing your fertility naturally.
About Dr. Zen
Dr, Alissia Zenhausern, NMD, commonly known by her patients as Dr. Zen, is a licensed naturopathic physician and the founder of NMD Wellness of Scottsdale, a premier naturopathic private practice in Scottsdale, Arizona where she focuses on women’s health, hormones, and fertility.
She believes in educating, inspiring, and most importantly, empowering her patients to take control of their health naturally.
What is a Naturopathic doctor | 1:55
Fertility struggle + tips for preparing your body | 5:35
Men play a roll | 9:51
Nutrition and your body | 11:42
Mindset Support | 16:37
Supporting your body after birth control | 24:40
Navigating postpartum challenges | 34:20
You are not alone | 40:06
Wellness is a constant flow | 41:49
Below you’ll find support tools to help you increase your fertility naturally and support your mind and body through pre-conception and postpartum.
Check out Dr. Zen’s favorites:
- Femometer ovulation test strips to help predict your fertile window naturally
- Klaire Labs prenatal and nursing formula to support mother and baby
- Prenatal pro essential packets for optimized pre-conception nutrition
- Ferticalm app for iPhone and Android
- Sakara Life plant-based meal program (save 20% on your program with code XOCARLEY at checkout)
Additionally, Carley’s picks (plus some extra savings!) are below:
- Track your basal body temperature and fertility window with the Daysy Fertility Monitor (click here to save $30!)
- At-Home fertility hormone testing with Modern Fertility (click here to save $10!)
Shop the post
This post contains affiliate links. We may receive a small commission for purchases made through these links. Thank you for helping us keep the lights on!